We’re CorralData. Our all-in-one data hub effortlessly connects organizations to metrics that matter—so every employee can use relevant data to collaborate, take action, and drive results–all for less cost and time than traditional data management.
We’re people first and are nothing without our team. So, we’re hell bent on creating the best possible environment for our team to thrive. We hire the most brilliant people and ensure everyone has ample opportunity for growth.
We’re a startup for grown ups and are deeply rooted in the idea that life comes first, and good work will follow.
We have a team of experts focused on one thing — helping our clients quickly and easily access their data in a meaningful way with one simple software tool.
If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, growing company with a team of passionate experts obsessed with their craft, we might be right up your alley.
As a CorralData Employee you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-iterative, and collaborative workplace where you can take ownership of your work and wear many hats
- Are comfortable not only executing the functions of your role, but also helping out colleagues and the wider team
- Are adept at absorbing a brief, asking thoughtful questions, and initiating and executing an effective plan to achieve success in your work
- Value feedback as a fundamental component of your growth
- Can work against tight timelines while acting thoughtfully towards both the team and the clients
- Are ambitious, take initiative
- Always seek out ways to optimize processes, work smarter, and increase efficiencies
- Optimize resources in a way that generates successful outcomes
As Sr. Data Analyst at CorralData, you will ensure that our proprietary platform is properly configured for each client’s specific needs. You will leverage the CorralData platform to create beautiful, easy to access and understand visualizations that answer our clients’ highest priority business questions.
What Success Looks Like:
- Gaining broad and deep knowledge of our 100+ data source integrations
- Becoming the go-to person to answer clients’ various BI questions relating to marketing, paid media, sales, website, email, etc.
- Mastering the CorralData platform to create beautiful, meaningful data visualizations to help our clients quickly understand their business performance
- Always looking to improve workflow processes and discover more efficient ways to leverage various tools to consistently improve the CorralData platform
What You Bring to the Table:
- At least 4 years of analytics experience
- BA/BS in Statistics, Finance, Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Fluent in writing and interpreting SQL code
- Experience with a wide variety of data source platforms and basic knowledge of APIs including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics (Universal & GA4)
- Google Ads
- Social Analytics (Meta, FB, IG, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok)
- Paid Social (Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat Ads, Twitter Ads, TikTok Ads)
- CRM – Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot, Iterable, etc.
- Google Sheets
- YouTube Analytics
- Email – Mailchimp, Hubspot, Iterable, etc.
- Ecommerce – Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, etc.
- Familiarity with various data warehouse destinations:
- Amazon Redshift (required)
- Google Cloud Platform
At CorralData we are conspiring to create a better world and we believe this goal can only be advanced by a team that is committed to diversity, represents different cultures, perspectives and backgrounds and prioritizes inclusivity as a pillar of our company culture.
CorralData is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
CorralData prides itself on being a workplace that puts the wellbeing of our employees first. In the age of COVID-19 and variants of the virus, and in accordance with CorralData’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, we are requiring Covid-19 vaccination for all employees. We adopted this policy to safeguard the health of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations. As such, extending an official job offer to any candidate will be contingent on the candidate’s ability to provide proof of their full Covid-19 vaccination.
**Please note: CorralData is accepting candidates located anywhere in the United States.